Friday, December 5, 2008

A brand new ending indeed!!!!!

WOW! We have come to the end of our module. Even though I am happy that I can enjoy my holidays from now on, I felt a sense of missing. These two weeks would be a very short time but I feel I have learnt the most and became much closer with my fellow coursemates.

Firstly I would like to thank Dr Quek for being such an awesome instructor. Kids would have loved you in school I guess. I loved your personality and warmth in dealing with us teachers. Even though we were very concerned about our assignments, assessements and report writing you would always tell us not to worry and not to be stressed. SOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEET. Thank you so so much from my bottom of my heart for all those treats and making sure we all well fed before giving us more work to do. (Just Joking)

Secondly, would like to thank and applause my group members Brian and Queenie. Brian is such a funny guy and he always reminds me of Elvis. His sense of humor always liven our group work. And Queenie what can I say. You remind me of the sea, calm and serene. I would love to work on future group works with you guys. All the best and maybe we could embark on a research and our Dr Quek could be our supervisor. HAHA!

Yuen Han our monitoress. Think I should appoint your monitoress for the rest of the modules also. You were such a beloved and never failed to to render help when needed. Apointed Monitoress for PDCM (Sec Y08).

Suhaimi is a darl. We are in the same area for NPCC but didnt talk much till we started our masters. All the best aka datang OC unit.

Karen the beau. Always sweet in her dealings but dun make her mad pls and all the others, Sakun, Thiilagah, Kelvin, the 2 Chongs, Airong, Sharon, Peitong (have I missed anyone out) thank you for being such a wonderful bunch. All the best and freak ooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttt.

See YYYYYYYYYYaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments:


My Birthday Y08

Japan's Mount Aso

My darling and me!